Ten years ago, two Rocky River fitness enthusiasts were sitting together reading textbooks about planks, strength training and how to activate core muscles. They spent hours discussing different ways to get strong and flexible while maintaining optimal posture and balance. Gradually, they started to spread their knowledge and newfound passion with others and soon PREMIER CONDITIONING was born!
So, we want to say "Happy Anniversary"...to us and to you. Without you, it would not have happened and for that we are so very thankful. We treasure each and every one of you and look forward to seeing your smiling faces each day -even at 5:50AM! In celebration of this anniversary year, we have planned several special events that will allow us to meet as friends, share conversation and learn a thing or two along the way.
We have more plans to keep the celebration going.
On this 10th day of the 10th month of the year, we introduce our TOP TEN LIST. This month we feature our ten favorite cookbooks. You can look forward to other top tenlists that will come your way on the 10th of each month for the next 10months. See a theme here?
Top TEN Cookbooks
- Runner's World Cookbook, Joanna Sayago Golub
- Inspiralized: Turn Vegetables into Healthy Creative, Satisfying Meals, Ali Maggucci
- Essentials of Italian Cooking, Marcella Hazan
- Celebrate!, Sheila Lukins
- Soup Sisters: 100 Simple Recipes to Warm Hearts...One bowl at a Time, Sharon Hampton
- Mediterranean Harvest, Martha Rose Shulman
- Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Cookbook: Delicious Recipes that Will Burn Fat and Re-Shape your Body, Tosca Reno
- Weber Big Book of Grilling, Jamie Purviance
- Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten (any of them!!)
- Oh How She Glows; Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out, Angela Liddon (not pictured)